The 2nd Annual Sgt. Bertram Memorial 5K-9 Run/Walk will be held Saturday, June 6th, 2020; and is an official fund raiser to benefit Indiana C.O.P.S., Supporting Heros, and Police Service Dog Consulting LLC.
More details can be found below, including a link to the downloadable Event Registration Form.
- Registration Fee $30.00 per runner/walker (Pre-Registration ending at noon, May 15th 2020).
- Kids 10 & Under register for free, (does not include free Sgt. Bertram Memorial 5K-9 Shirt)
- Dog Registration Fee: $5.00 per dog. Proof of immunizations is required to participate. Failure to provide adequate immunization records may result in forfeiture of registration fees.
- Run/Walk begins at 9:00 AM on Saturday June 6th 2020 at the Charlestown High School, 1 Pirate Place, Charlestown IN 47111
- Awards for top finishers in dog and non dog groups.
Note: The above forms, when selected, will download to your Download folder upon successful selection.
Some restrictions apply for the registration and participation of canine animals in this event, please review all details provided on the registration form.